XX Annual Forum Garners Coverage Across the Americas and in Spain
Sep 30, 2015
The XX U.S.-Spain Annual Forum, held in St. Augustine, FL from September 18-20, 2015 garnered media attention both in the U.S. and abroad.
This year’s 20th edition focused on key policy areas including bilateral trade, workforce training, STEM education best practices, and foreign policy developments in Latin America, including Cuba. Here is a sampling of that coverage:
- Noticias Terra: Spain Can Be A Guide For U.S. In Resuming Relations With Cuba
- St. Augustine Record: St. Augustine In Spotlight As Top Leaders Attend U.S.-Spain Council
- Action News Jax: St. Augustine Becomes Focus Of International Trade Talks
- First Coast News: St. Augustine Hosts U.S.-Spain Council Forum
- Univision Weekend Edition: Royals In St. Augustine (Noticiero Univisión Edición Fin De Semana)
- El Mundo (Spain): Felipe VI Subraya En San Agustín La Importancia De La Presencia Española En EE.UU.
- Expansión (Spain): Felipe VI Entrega El Premio 'Bernardo De Gálvez' Al Presidente De Ford Motor Company
- Menorca Info (Spain): Emoción En San Agustín